Life changing curriculum being made accessible to more people.
Decenber 4th, 2017– We’re launching our next online cohort.
Disciplined Entrepreneurship will focus on MIT systematic approach to entrepreneurship.
The cohort begins December 4th, 2017. This cohort will have 20 seats at $400 per seat.
How does this work?
Cohorts– Small cohorts of like-minded students will help you as you progress through our curriculum.
Learning– You’ll be exposed to a variety of instructional videos, practical assignments and multiple coaching sessions with real coaches.
Coaches– All LIFE coaches are experienced entrepreneurs with practical business experience and knowledge of the curriculum.
Preparation– Our course is based on Disciplined Entrepreneurship by MIT professor, Bill Aulet. We highly recommend you read the book to maximize your learning experience.
Follow up- LIFE provides a range of additional ongoing coaching and support services to guide you on your entrepreneurship journey.
Is this right for me?
We’ve trained people from many industries with a diverse range of success stories. If you’re interested in taking your idea or business to the next level, this course is for you.
Disciplined Entrepreneurship has value for:
- Fledgling wantrepreneurs
- Seasoned veterans in the startup scene.
- Corporate Intrapreneurs
- Entrepreneurs ready to scale
- Entrepreneurs ready to launch
Time to graduate depends on your weekly commitment. On average, our graduates complete this course in 1-2 months. Enroll Now
Few spots left!
What’s included in the course fee:
- 100-hour expert-curated curriculum designed by MIT and Mike McCausland.
- Work on real-world projects and ideas
- Practical application assignments for each learning module
- Four 1-on-1 mentor calls for as long as you are enrolled
- Live Office Hours with LIFE coaches
- Verified certificate of completion
- Lifelong access to our online community of alumni and experts
- Lifetime access to the curriculum (including future updates)