Location Based PROGRAM
Our flagship program is designed to be a fast paced solution that takes you though our curriculum in a week. Training takes place in Colorado Springs, CO.
What is the LIFE Bootcamp?
Modeled after the MIT Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp, the LIFE Entrepreneurship Boot Camp is designed to provide attendees with the closest experience to a real life startup!
The Boot Camp is a full immersion event that begins with team formation as attendees partner with others to form their teams with complimentary skill sets. Teams go through an ideation process to select a startup idea, conduct primary market research, and begin the design and build out process throughout the week. Daily milestones and mentors keep the teams on track through the long days as they apply learning materials in a fast paced, high-pressure environment. The Boot Camp culminates with a Demo Day Pitch in front of seasoned entrepreneurs and real investors.
Is this right for me?
We’ve trained people from many industries with a diverse range of success stories. If you’re interested in taking your idea or business to the next level, this course is for you.
LIFE Bootcamp has value for:
- Fledgling wantrepreneurs
- Seasoned veterans in the startup scene.
- Corporate Intrapreneurs
- Entrepreneurs ready to scale
- Entrepreneurs ready to launch
Our weeklong bootcamp is designed to have you fail in class before you spend any money or commit the next 5-10 years of your life to a business. We want you to learn and trust the process.
$250 downpayment (nonrefundable) now and get immediate access to our online course to start learning.
What’s included in the course fee:
- Weeklong bootcamp
- Work on real-world projects and ideas
- Practical application assignments for each learning module
- Talk to Mike and directly ask him your questions
- Hands on interaction with LIFE mentors
- Verified certificate of completion with the MITx logo
- Lifetime access to our online community of alumni and experts
- Lifetime access to the online course (including future updates)
Have You Ever Wondered:
- How can I de-risk my startup since the cost of failure is so significant?
- Where can I go to get a comprehensive overview on how to build and launch a new business?
- I don’t have time to take a long college course or go to school, what other options exist?
- Where can I find entrepreneurship training that is both practical and relevant?
- Where can I go to experience the team dynamic issues experienced with a startup or fast growth?
- Where can I learn to do an effective pitch for investors?
- Where can I go to learn about how to rapidly growth and scale my business?
Some of What You Will Learn:
- A systematic approach to disciplined entrepreneurship including 24 steps to a successful startup.
- A behavioral styles model to effectively deal with the soft side of team and culture.
- Personal and team identity and purpose to unlock your potential and achieve work/life integration.
- A business theology for redefining the work environment and engaging your culture.
- Market segmentation, beachhead market, and end user (customer) identification.
- Quantify the value your customer gains from your solution.
- Identify what activates the customer’s acquisition process to find, analyze, and buy your product.
- Develop a go to market sales strategy including Internet and social media marketing tools.
- Competitively position your solution against current providers and new innovators.
- Incorporate key factors for determining your business model based on customer focus.
- Learn how to set your pricing framework to increase lifetime value and drive revenue growth.
- Develop a minimum viable business product balancing simplicity and sufficiency
- Identify and test key assumptions that can derail your plans and cause your business to fail.
- Critical factors for scaling your business and crossing the chasm to the early mainstream market.
- Creative funding options for bootstrapping and investment capital.
- Operations including staff, structure, processes, cash flow, culture, and continuous learning.
- Focusing on the One Thing that is most critical to success at each stage of organizational growth.
- Form a team and experience dynamics in the context of a high-pressure startup.
- Learn how to build and present a great pitch to real investors on Demo Day.
$250 downpayment (nonrefundable) will be charged now and the rest of the balance will be charged one month before the bootcamp.